Monday, October 02, 2006

-=blogg3r.com=-

well i thought i'd give this little side a shot at gold, since google use it, i decided why shouldn't i?
it saves me dealing with shitty php and databases, i've gotten so lazy last year, really need to step things up and actually do something this year......
i started to use google calender this week, but those novelty things, much like this blog, only last a few minutes, and its not the best calender i've ever used, if you have repeating events theres no way to set up the repeat, like there is on my phone etc. so this makes dull times of your life, such as work, even duller to keep writing in your calender....
also im not too sure on how much of our personal info google actually needs. So far they know all my friends and their e-mail, and they can search through all my mail, so they probably know what toilet paper i use, so letting them know when i actually go to the toilet (i.e in works time!) is a bit too much i think.
I'm not one of these "your credit card details are NEVER safe on-line" kind of people, but i dunno, google's really starting to get me with all this "free services" bullshit, we all hate microsoft for owning our computers, but we are letting google in everywhere and even making them a cup of tea whilst we are at it...... just like i hate the idea of soya everything, i hate the idea of google everything.
well time to take a toilet break google.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell me about it man. Why do you think I use Musicboffin.net branded stuff? There again, its all on fucking google anyway, so I dunno why I bother.

Taking a shit while you are getting paid for it for the win. I kind of miss not having a job as I no longer have that luxury...